SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All Returned Items must be unused and show no signs of wear.
- We have the right to refuse returns if the item shows signs of wear and is used.
- It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the item arrives at our warehouse. (Use Reputable Carriers)
- Please return your items to: 350 North Glendale Ave Suite B297, Glendale, CA 91206
- Returned orders will not be returned the original shipping costs if applicable.
- Items are usually shipped within 72 business hours. It may take longer depending on the volume of orders.
- Some domestic orders might qualify for free shipping. In this case, USPS will be used to ship the items.
- Customer has the ability to pick a carrier of their choice at checkout. (Shipping charges will apply)
- Once the order is shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking information. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking number to update.
- If you have not received a tracking number, your order has not been shipped yet.
- Kilos To Paris is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unclaimed items. Please make sure you are using a carrier that you trust.
- In case of lost of stolen shipments, please contact us within 5 days so we can help you open a claim with the carrier. Claims can take up to 45 days depending on the carrier.
- International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- International orders can take 7-21 days to be delivered depending on the size of the package and the location where they are being delivered to.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking information.
- If you chose USPS as your carrier for international orders, tracking might not be available after the package has left the United States.
- All international order are shipped DDU (duties and taxes unpaid)
- All applicable customs, import duties, fees, and taxes are the customer's responsibility. If your package requires any of these fees, it is your responsibility to pay to fees to clear customs.
- Customs authorities require us to declare the value of your items directly on the package.
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny the release of your package.
If you have any additional questions, please send us a message and a Kilos To Paris member will get in touch with you as soon as possible.